Aroma Freedom Academy Operations Director and Online Business Manager, NHD, CIEC, HAPP, IBCLC, Midwife, Certified AFT Practitioner & Instructor
About the instructor
Angie Taylor is a Dr. of Natural Health who believes we've all lost sight of what real wellness feels like. As an Authentic Midwife, and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, Angie discovered that the emotional state is what runs wellness. Angie became a Board Certified Holistic Alternative Psychology Master, Certified Aromatherapist, and Certified Aroma Freedom Technique Practitioner so that she could better serve her clients; knowing that clearing the body of negative emotional garbage would ultimately lead to total wellness in mind, body and spirit. Angie is also Dr. Perkus' personal assistant and the Aroma Freedom Academy Administrator.
- Doctor of Natural Health (NHD)
- Traditional Midwife
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor (CIEC)
- Board Certified Holistic Alternative Psychology Practitioner (HAPP)
- Certified Aroma Freedom Technique Practitioner and Instructor
- Hydration Coach
- Certified Aromatherapist
- Aroma Freedom Academy Operations Director & Online Business Manager
CLICK HERE to schedule a private coaching session with Angie.
Pregnancy is supposed to be filled with joy and excitement for the new human that’s to arrive in the next few months.
Why do so many women experience so much fear and worry during pregnancy? And how might these emotions - and many others - impact the developing human in utero?
What if the primary emotion felt by the mother during pregnancy was the primary emotion carried by the child, possibly for life? Do we get a second chance to emotionally shape this little human after birth?
Does the way the woman feel about the baby’s father emotionally impact the baby? If negative emotions reside in the mother in regards to the baby’s father, can they be changed without confrontation and further emotional scarring of the unborn human?
In this webinar you’ll learn more about using the Aroma Freedom Technique with expectant women to release the emotional chaos she may be experiencing internally. I’ll answer the aforementioned questions as well as other questions, like:
- What essential oils are contraindicated during pregnancy?
- Is this safe for the baby?
- What types of intention/goal statements have you used with your clients?
- And many more….
It’s time for birth to be what it was always meant to be….
- a time of healing and empowering of the woman to be the mother her child needs her to be.
- a time of healing and empowering the man to be the father his sweetheart and child need him to be.
- a time for the baby to learn about the world outside the private womb of the uterus with the knowledge that he/she is secure, loved and wanted.
This is an INSTANT ACCESS course, which means that it's ready for you the moment you enroll. There's nothing to schedule on your calendar, just get started....