(Scroll to bottom to see additional payment options:
$624 full payment
$332 x 2 monthly payments
$228 x 3 monthly payments)
Note: All students will have a student manual sent to them once they have registered.
Benefits of Certification:
- Feel confident providing AFT to ANYONE
- Learn advanced tips to ensure the best possible session every time
- Gain a deeper understanding of the steps and where they come from
- Experience immense personal growth
- Join a growing community of amazing AFT Practitioners
- Launch or enhance a practice in which you empower people to live the life of their dreams!
- Eight (90 Minute) Online live weekly training and practice sessions led by Dr. Perkus and assisted by Student Instructors
- NOTE: All classes are recorded so if you miss a week you can easily watch it later.
- Twelve weeks of live, online mentoring by Senior AFT Students where you can get your questions answered and practice the technique
- Access to course recordings as well as bonus webinars, including:
- How to Deepen Your Intuition with AFT
- Using AFT to Grow Your Young Living Business
- AFT for Mental Health Professionals
- AFT for Relationships
- Messaging and Email support from Dr. Perkus or Student Instructors
- In-Depth training on the background and theory behind the Aroma Freedom Technique
- Live demonstrations of AFT led by Dr. Perkus and Student Instructors
- An opportunity to clear out emotional issues that interfere with being an effective practitioner
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Instruction on how to grow your essential oils business using AFT
- Support on growing your client base with AFT
- Weekly support for staying on track with manifesting your intentions
Benefits of becoming certified in Aroma Freedom Technique also include:
- Certificate of Completion (Suitable for Framing)
- Listing on AFT website as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Ability to market yourself as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Confidence in your ability to lead yourself or others through the Aroma Freedom Technique Process
- Option to charge for your services
PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
(1) CLASS ATTENDANCE: at live online training classes (at least 4 live + 4 archived). If you are in a non-U.S. time zone or your work schedule will not permit you to attend the classes live, you may still complete the course by watching the replays as long as you attend your weekly live mentoring call.
(2) SUBMISSION OF EIGHT AFT PRACTICE SESSION TRACKING FORMS: You are to submit 1 tracking form for a session you've done on yourself and a minimum of 5 tracking forms for sessions you've done on other people. 3 of the 5 required practice sessions done on other people need to be done with people that are not in the AFT certification program and are not currently certified practitioners or instructors. Two additional practice forms are to be submitted after leading a TMRT session. If you do a session with a group, the group counts as ONE session. EIGHT session tracking form submissions in total.
(3) MENTORING PROGRAM: You will be assigned to a Student Instructor/Certified Instructor who will be your mentor. Mentoring sessions are where you will have an opportunity to ask questions about your certification process and requirements, as well as time to practice with your peers to help fulfill your requirements for certification.
The Mentoring session is also where you will complete the AFT session observation requirement for certification. You are required to attend every Mentoring session until you have passed the Live Observation certification requirement. Please notify your mentor if you are unable to attend one of the mentoring sessions so that other arrangements can be made.
You will be able to schedule your observation session with your mentor. Feedback will be given at the end of the session so everyone can learn from your experience.
(4) ONE PAGE ESSAY: Submit a one-page essay about your AFT journey. This is a one-page essay about how you found AFT, why you chose to become certified and how AFT has impacted your life.
(5) Any additional requirements that Dr. Perkus may decide to be necessary to ensure competence.
Required reading: The Aroma Freedom Technique by Dr. Benjamin Perkus. The book provides important information about how the AFT process works.
If you have any conditions or concerns that may require additional support or special accommodations, please let us know so we can discuss with you individually.
Hear what our graduates have to say:
Patti Halyburton Abel I am in love with the AFT certification program. After my first experience with AFT I was amazed at the effectiveness and simplicity of beginning the work of removing emotional blocks that paralyze my everyday living. I knew as soon as the certification program was offered I had to do it to share and help others through their own journeys. I have not been disappointed. I learn more and more with each week and get to see first-hand through leading others through the AFT process the benefits and shifts. I have gone through a number of classes and programs on emotional release and this technique by far as been the most effective for myself and those I have had the privilege of walking through their own AFT sessions. Thank you Dr. Perkus for sharing your work and knowledge with us so that we can release the blocks that hold us back and live the life God intended for us.
Jacqueline Carey McLaughlin I am so happy and amazed with the Aroma Freedom Technique. As soon as I experienced it, I knew it was something I was being led to do, so I embarked on the very first certification training that was offered. I am doing AFT sessions with anyone on my Young Living team that is willing, and we are seeing some amazing shifts happening for people. I am also using it personally, for many areas of my life, and love how easy it is to find and release blocks that have been holding me back for years. Thank you, Dr. Benjamin Perkus, for developing this powerful tool and giving us the opportunity to share it with the world at large - the world will be a better place when more and more people get on board the AFT Train!
Sarah Strain I was immediately drawn (my intuition at work) to Dr. Perkus at the convention. My little inner voice told me to buy the book. I am grateful I listened. My first AFT experience was truly enlightening. I had no idea how low my self-esteem was due to childhood memories that were holding me back in my professional life. With each session I have shed another layer (kind of like peeling back an onion) and realize that I have the potential to grow as far as I envision. My past is my past it is done and no longer serves me. Thank you Dr. Perkus for this amazing system to free us from our binding past! Anyone who is willing to listen is receiving an education from me about this life changing method!
Lori Thayer When I learned about AFT I immediately knew I had to learn more. I have been a FasterEFT practitioner and Essential Oil user for many years and I wanted to play with combining them but never spent much time testing it out.
As I learned more about what Dr. Perkus has done I knew this was a technique I had to try. I tried it on myself and a friend within days of learning how it worked and how to use it. The results were astonishing and I could see the belief patterns at work which was in line with the tools I was already using.
I knew immediately I had to do the certification course. This is a technique that is very approachable. You can easily use it on yourself and others. It is something folks can quickly pick up and adopt themselves after you give them a demo or a few sessions.
The oils have a lot of power as they easily cut through a lot of the thought processes that keep us stuck by having an immediate effect on our limbic (i.e. reptilian brain). Even if you don't believe it can work you will quickly see differently.
There is no need to remain stuck in old thinking patterns or be at the mercy of difficult memories. Using AFT you can remove the emotion from those thoughts and memories allowing you to more easily form new thoughts and behaviors.
If you've want to effect great change in your life and the lives of others, start by getting certified in AFT.
Fiona M Havlish When I first heard about Aroma Freedom Technique I immediately had an uplifting sensation within me. I felt a knowing that this was what I was to do to help myself, family and anyone who is willing to be open that they have blocks, beliefs or memories that stop them from being who they came here to be. As I go through the certification course and practice AFT on family, friends and myself I am stunned at how quickly and completely the blocks are removed, (we’re talking minutes not months or years!) I find that what most of us do is to use a band-aid to cover the problem/issue/block where as AFT gets to the root. AFT is magical in my world and I look forward to sharing it with anyone who chooses to live a life of joy and happiness.
Cathy McGhee Being in occupational therapy I'm always searching for effective treatments to use with my patients that are still in line with the holistic approach I believe in. The neuroplasticity of our brains make incorporating essential oils very effective. So getting certified in a AFT is an amazing opportunity to further the effectiveness of essential oils while addressing the memory center of our brain. Progressing my patients by removing fear induced memories.
The format of this certification course enable me to have easy access to the instructor and other students. Seeing and hearing live classroom techniques with the ability to do it from my home made the process much easier.
The material was simple to follow yet fully explained Theory and technique. The cost of the course was very manageable.
Holly Rabbe I love the aroma freedom certification class! It is so helpful to have interaction via zoom on a weekly basis and to have class members to interact with. Dr. Perkus is extremely responsive and supportive to the students. Since the class has begun I have cleared multiple patterns and blocks that have held me back in my life. I am a licensed acupuncturist and have my own practice in Clarks Summit PA and I have been doing well but not really getting myself out there. I did an interview for the local news station on cupping today...never would have happened without this class. Also I embrace technology...previously hated it with a passion.
Dr. Perkus is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and sought-after speaker and trainer who inspires people all over the world to make life changes using essential oils and positive psychological processes. He received his bachelor’s degree in Philosophy from Binghamton University (Phi Beta Kappa) and his doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Duquesne University. He has studied many Energy Psychology methods and has integrated these into his unique understanding of the origins of emotional imbalance.
His first book, The Aroma Freedom Technique, has helped thousands of people to overcome doubt and procrastination, build confidence, and experience the freedom of living their dreams. He trains people throughout the world with this simple and groundbreaking process and helps them to awaken to their true potential.
He is the creator of The Aroma Freedom Academy, an online training portal that allows people from everywhere to make significant and lasting change in all areas of their lives.