The Junior Mentor program is the first stage of the Aroma Freedom Instructor Training program. When you decide to become a Junior Mentor, you are committing to help others not just experience Aroma Freedom, but learn to do it themselves. As a Junior Mentor, you will be assisting in leading Mentoring groups in the Online Aroma Freedom Certification Program.
Responsibilities of a Junior Mentor Include:
- Attend each weekly mentoring group for the 16 week certification class (you will have a chance to choose a group that works for your schedule)
- Give feedback to students during the mentoring group
- Consult with the Senior Mentor and discuss student progress
- Attend one weekly "Mentor our Mentors" group call with the Mentoring Supervisor (Sherry Coffman) and Dr. Perkus
- Participate in the LOV review process
- Eventually lead the mentoring group under supervision
When your Mentor and the Academy sees that you are ready, you will be invited to apply to the rest of the Instructor Program which includes Mentoring, Teaching, and Leading Introductions.
NOTE: THE FULL INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM (AFTER JUNIOR MENTORING) IS $2500 AND IS OFFERED BY INVITATION ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR JUNIOR MENTORING ASSIGNMENT.
See AFT-401: Instructor Training Program for details on that program. Your Junior Mentor tuition WILL applied towards the full instructor program (this is a change from what was announced previously).
Junior Mentoring will start at the same time as the next Online Aroma Freedom Certification, which is currently scheduled for October 23, 2018. We will have an orientation meeting (via zoom) to get you up to speed on your responsibilities.
Once you have registered, you will be contacted with instructions on how to register for your Mentoring Groups.