The Aroma Freedom Technique IMMERSION is the perfect place to learn about and experience the AFT 12-step process as outlined in the book, The Aroma Freedom Technique: Using Essential Oils to Transform Your Emotions and Realize Your Heart's Desire.
Part 1: Introduction & Demonstration
Part 2: Two-person Practice Session
Part 3: Q&A
Part 4: Application & Use of AFT
Part 5: Group Clearing
Part 6: Closing
WHERE? On E. Douglas near I-135. Exact address will be given in the welcome email received by all paid registrants.
WHEN? Saturday, July 8th from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
OTHER DETAILS: Parking can be found in front of the building as well as on the street west of the building.
When you leave the immersion, you will be able to take friends, family and your YL team through the AFT process.
NOTE: You will not be able to charge for this service. You do not have to be a YL member in order to enroll in this course.
If you'd like to learn more about AFT before enrolling into a Practitioner Certification Course, then this event is perfect for you!
Benefits of becoming certified in Aroma Freedom Technique also include:
- Certificate of Completion (suitable for framing)
- Listing on AFT website as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Ability to market yourself as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Confidence in your ability to lead yourself or others through the Aroma Freedom Technique process
Requirements for becoming certified:
- Attendance at Live training classes
- Submission of 6 AFT session tracking forms (5 on others and 1 on self)
- Submission of video demonstration of performing an AFT session with someone, or a Live demonstration (observer availability permitting)
- Submission of essay on your AFT journey
- Any additional requirements that the instructor may decide to be necessary to ensure competence
Certified AFT Practitioner & Instructor
About the instructor
Shanna Romanillos is a Certified Aroma Freedom Technique Practitioner & Instructor, philanthropic wife, mother and entrepreneur. Her mission is to foster the physical and emotional wellness of people in the local community through essential oils and service. With team members worldwide, any community can be “local." With 10 years of experience in the nonprofit foundation arena, Shanna also utilizes her executive skills in conjunction with AFT to help businesses and organizations perform better and thus increase business development.
Through both business and personal development opportunities available with team First 3 Oils (Independent Distributors of Young Living Essential Oils), Shanna is empowering women and men to achieve both financial and time freedom.
Please visit www.first3oils.com and @ShannaF30 for more information.