Schedule & Location:
Friday, June 23 and Saturday, June 24 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: 4407 Monterey Oaks Blvd, Austin, TX 78749. Exact room details will be emailed to paid registrants. Please do not contact the venue for information.
- Two 7-Hour In-Person live training and practice sessions led by Heather Harbaugh, Level 2 AFT Instructor
- Minimum of one (1) Zoom follow up with instructor and other students (more may be scheduled as needed)
- Lifetime access to bonus webinars, including:
- How to Deepen Your Intuition with AFT
- Using AFT to Grow Your Young Living Business
- AFT for Mental Health Professionals
- AFT for Relationships
- Messaging and Email support with the instructor
- In-Depth training on the background and theory behind the Aroma Freedom Technique
- Live demonstrations of AFT led by the Instructor
- Live practice time with feedback
- An opportunity to clear out emotional issues that interfere with being an effective practitioner
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Support on growing your client base with AFT
- Certificate of Completion (Suitable for Framing)
- Listing on AFT website as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Ability to market yourself as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Confidence in your ability to lead yourself or others through the Aroma Freedom Technique Process
- Attendance at live training classes
- Submission of 6 AFT session tracking forms (5 on others and 1 on self)
- Submission of video demonstration of performing an AFT session with someone, or a live demonstration (time permitting). to be reviewed by instructor or a qualified practitioner
- Submission of essay on your AFT journey
- Any additional requirements that the instructor may decide to be necessary to ensure competence
Benefits of becoming certified in Aroma Freedom Technique also include:
Requirements for becoming certified:
NOTE: Students in the AFT Certification course must commit to ONLY using Young Living Essential Oils in their practice.
Transformational Healer & Coach, Certified AFT Practitioner & Instructor
About the instructor
Known for her gentle manner and passion for creating space for people to experience God's presence, Heather brings her expertise in creating spiritual awareness and emotional wholeness to all of her AFT courses. She is a gifted teacher and skilled AFT practitioner with an easy manner and peaceful presence.
She is wife to Lee and mom to their six children who they have homeschooled for 20+ years (two graduated, four to go!). Along with being a Level 2 Certified AFT Practitioner, Heather is an author, teacher, speaker, worship leader, Young Living essential oil enthusiast, SOZO practitioner, Transformational Coach & Healer, and founder of www.untethered.life.
Heather delights in imparting hope and freedom while empowering people with effective tools to live lives full of love, joy, and peace.
Conocida por su manera amable y pasión por crear espacio para que la gente experimente la presencia de Dios, Heather aporta su experiencia en crear conciencia espiritual e integración emocional en todos sus cursos de AFT. Ella es una maestra dotada y experta en AFT con una manera relajada y presencia calmante.
Ella es la esposa de Lee y juntos tienen a seis hijos quienes han enseñado en casa durante más de 20 años (dos de sus hijos se han graduado y cuatro de ellos siguen en casa). Conjuntamente con ser una Profesional Certificada en AFT de 2o nivel, Heather es una autora, maestra, locutora, líder de alabanza, educadora de aceites esenciales Young Living, profesional de SOZO, curandera y entrenadora transformativa, y fundadora de www.untethered.life.
Heather se deleita en impartir la esperanza y la libertad mientras fortalece a las personas con herramientas eficaces para vivir una vida llena de amor, gozo, y paz.