Dr. Benjamin Perkus
Founder, Aroma Freedom International and Author of "The Aroma Freedom Technique"
About the instructor
Dr. Perkus is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and sought-after speaker and trainer who inspires people all over the world to make life changes using essential oils and positive psychological processes. He received his bachelor’s degree in Philosophy from Binghamton University (Phi Beta Kappa) and his doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Duquesne University. He has studied many Energy Psychology methods and has integrated these into his unique understanding of the origins of emotional imbalance.
His first book, The Aroma Freedom Technique, has helped thousands of people to overcome doubt and procrastination, build confidence, and experience the freedom of living their dreams. He trains people throughout the world with this simple and groundbreaking process and helps them to awaken to their true potential.
He is the creator of The Aroma Freedom Academy, an online training portal that allows people from everywhere to make significant and lasting change in all areas of their lives.
- Two 7-Hour In-Person live training and practice sessions led by Dr. Benjamin Perkus, Founder of AFT, and assisted by Advanced AFT Students
- Lifetime access to bonus webinars, including:
- How to Deepen Your Intuition with AFT
- Using AFT to Grow Your Young Living Business
- AFT for Mental Health Professionals
- AFT for Relationships
- Messaging and email support with the instructor
- In-Depth training on the background and theory behind the Aroma Freedom Technique
- Live demonstrations of AFT led by the Instructor
- Live practice time with feedback
- An opportunity to clear out emotional issues that interfere with being an effective practitioner
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Instruction on how to grow your essential oil business using AFT
- Support on growing your client base with AFT
Benefits of becoming certified in Aroma Freedom Technique also include:
- Certificate of Completion (Suitable for Framing)
- Listing on AFT website as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Ability to market yourself as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Confidence in your ability to lead yourself or others through the Aroma Freedom Technique Process
Requirements for becoming certified:
- Attendance at live training classes
- Submission of 6 AFT session tracking forms (5 on others and 1 on self)
- Submission of video demonstration of performing an AFT session with someone
- Submission of essay on your AFT journey
- Any additional requirements that the instructor may decide to be necessary to ensure competence