- 4 Videos
- 1 Multimedia
- 12 Texts
- 2 PDFs
- 1 Disqus
- 1 Audio
- 20.0 hrs
- Two 7-Hour In-Person live training and practice sessions led by Sarah Strain , Level 2 AFT Instructor
- Minimum of one (1) Zoom follow up with instructor and other students (more may be scheduled as needed)
- Lifetime access to bonus webinars, including:
- How to Deepen Your Intuition with AFT
- Using AFT to Grow Your Young Living Business
- AFT for Mental Health Professionals
- AFT for Relationships
- Messaging and Email support with the instructor
- In-Depth training on the background and theory behind the Aroma Freedom Technique
- Live demonstrations of AFT led by the Instructor
- Live practice time with feedback
- An opportunity to clear out emotional issues that interfere with being an effective practitioner
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Support on growing your client base with AFT
- Benefits of becoming certified in Aroma Freedom Technique also include:
- Certificate of Completion (Suitable for Framing)
- Listing on AFT website as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Ability to market yourself as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Confidence in your ability to lead yourself or others through the Aroma Freedom Technique Process
In order to receive your AFT Certification, you will need to complete the following items:
- Attend both days of the in-person, intensive AFT Certification training.
- Attend the Zoom follow up or watch the replay.
- Watch 4 Bonus videos.
- SUBMISSION OF SIX AFT PRACTICE SESSION TRACKING FORMS: You are to submit 1 tracking form for a session you've done on yourself and a minimum of 5 tracking forms for sessions you've done on other people. 3 of the 5 required practice sessions done on other people need to be done with people that are not in the AFT certification program and are not currently certified practitioners or instructors. If you do a session with a group, the group counts as ONE session. SIX session tracking form submissions in total.
- MENTORING PROGRAM: Your certification instructor will be your mentor. Mentoring sessions are where you will have an opportunity to ask questions about your certification process and requirements, as well as time to practice with your peers to help fulfill your requirements for certification. The Mentoring session is also where you will complete the one AFT session observation requirement for certification (this replaces the AFT session video submission). You are required to attend every Mentoring session until you have passed the Live Observation certification requirement. Please notify your mentor if you are unable to attend one of the mentoring sessions so that other arrangements can be made. You will be able to schedule your observation session with your mentor. Feedback will be given at the end of the session so everyone can learn from your experience.
- ONE PAGE ESSAY: Submit a one-page essay about your AFT journey. This is a one-page essay about how you found AFT, why you chose to become certified and how AFT has impacted your life.
- Submit a Bio and a head shot to be included in the AFT Certified Practitioners database.
- Any additional requirements that Dr. Perkus may decide to be necessary to ensure competence.
Required reading: The Aroma Freedom Technique by Dr. Benjamin Perkus. The book provides important information about how the AFT process works.
NOTE: Students in the AFT Certification course must commit to ONLY using Young Living Essential Oils in their practice.
Sarah has dedicated her second career to guide and direct others in a wellness path that encompasses physical, mental and emotional wellness techniques and practices. Through her Reflexology, Reiki, Aroma Freedom Technique and Young Living Essential Oils businesses she aims to "improve lives one pair of feet and one drop of oil at a time!"