Level 2 Certified AFT Practitioner
About the Instructor
Shanna Romanillos is a Certified Aroma Freedom Technique Practitioner (Level 2), philanthropic wife, mother and entrepreneur. Her mission is to foster the physical and emotional wellness of people in the local community through essential oils and service. With team members worldwide, any community can be the “local” community of benefit. Through the business and personal development opportunities available with team First 3 Oils (Independent Distributors of Young Living Essential Oils), she is empowering women and men to achieve both financial and time freedom.
Please visit https://www.first3oils.com/ for more information.
- Are you feeling “stuck” in building your YL or AFT business?
- Tired of “how to” books/videos and not really having any action steps to implement?
- Do you want effective (inexpensive) marketing tips and steps shared by the owner of a digital marketing agency?
- Do you ever find yourself not taking action because you aren’t “business-minded?”
Expand Your Business - Young Living or Aroma Freedom Technique is for anyone that is in search for real-life, effective tips and tools to boost their YL business, AFT practice/business or both!
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Solidify your ultimate goal as well as goals to hit along the way
- Understand why you may not be hitting those goals so you can move forward
- Uncover what “rejection” really means and how to move past it
- Construct and use an intriguing elevator speech
- Identify the who, where and how to share YL and/or AFT with anyone
- Create a professional, online presence
- (HINT: Having a Facebook page or just a website is NOT enough!)
- Use free resources to create a solid profile online (e.g. LinkedIn, Google My Business)
Course Begins: Monday, June 5, 2017
Course Length: 4 weeks (each class is on Monday)
LIVE Class Time: 8:00 pm CDT/9:00 pm EST via Zoom. Class will last about an hour. Link will be provided in the Course Area once you have registered.
Last Class: Monday, June 26, 2017.
Each class will be recorded and posted in the Aroma Freedom Academy in the corresponding week listed in the course table of contents.