Dr. Benjamin Perkus
Founder, Aroma Freedom International and Author of "The Aroma Freedom Technique"
About the Instructor
Dr. Perkus is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist and sought-after speaker and trainer who inspires people all over the world to make life changes using essential oils and positive psychological processes. He received his bachelor’s degree in Philosophy from Binghamton University (Phi Beta Kappa) and his doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Duquesne University. He has studied many Energy Psychology methods and has integrated these into his unique understanding of the origins of emotional imbalance.
His first book, The Aroma Freedom Technique, has helped thousands of people to overcome doubt and procrastination, build confidence, and experience the freedom of living their dreams. He trains people throughout the world with this simple and groundbreaking process and helps them to awaken to their true potential.
He is the creator of The Aroma Freedom Academy, an online training portal that allows people from everywhere to make significant and lasting change in all areas of their lives.
Special Opportunity Level 2 Teacher Certification Program
Work closely with Dr. Perkus
Gain the ability to teach in the certification program
- Attain the highest level of mastery of the AFT process
- Assist in teaching the classes and webinars
- Grow your own business under the direct supervision of Dr. Perkus
- Launch a new career helping others learn this amazing technique.
- Must be currently registered for the Level 1 Certification Program
- 3-4 month program, then ongoing participation as a teacher
- Private weekly calls and FB page for Level 2 students
- Access to all webinars and certification calls
- Gradually grow in responsibility for teaching on the calls
- Teach classes you create in the new Aroma Freedom Academy
- Upon satisfactory completion of the program you will be able to teach certification classes within the guidelines set up by Dr. Perkus, and receive payment for certifying others.
Those interested should send any specific questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AFT Immersion Course Packet
- AFT-301 Live Practitioner Training Course Materials
- More Handouts for AFT-301 In-Person Practitioner Training
- Deeper Look at the 12-Steps - PowerPoint for Class #2
- Memory Resolution Technique - Powerpoint for Class #3
- Belief Systems and Personal Identity - Powerpoint for Class #4
- Setting Specific Goals - Powerpoint for Class #5
- AFT for Cravings - Powerpoint for Class #6
- The Business of AFT-Charging for Your Services - PowerPoint for Class #7
- Level 2 Call 1-2-17
- Level 2 Call 1-4-17 Marketing, Etc.
- Level 2 Call 1-9-17 - Led by Bettyann
- Level 2 Call 1-18-17
- Level 2 Call 1-25-17
- Level 2 Call 2-6-17
- Level 2 Call 2-13-17
- Level 2 Call 2-20-17 Logo and Branding - Marketing Makeover Video
- Level 2 Call 03-08-2017
- Level 2 call 3-22-2017 - "I am an authority" clearing
- Level 2 call 3-27-17 Leah, Coco, Julie (booth) and CEU's
- Level 2 call 5-1-17
- Level 2 call 5-8-17
- Level 2 call 5-17-17 - Updates + New Class Tracking Form
- Level 2 Call 5-22-17 - DFW Level 1 call, Picasso's class
- Level 2 Call 5-24-2017
- Level 2 call 6-5-17
- Level 2 call 5-7-17 - Immersion etc
- Level 2 call 6-21-17 changes to the support system
- L2 call 6-28-2017 - updates & beta testing business courses
- L2 call 7-3-17
- Level 2 Call 7-19-2017 Intros & Mentor Program
- AFT 401 call 7-31-17
- AFT 401 call 8-9-17 - New Course Request Form, videos to review, pricing, etc.
- AFT 401 call 8-14-2017
- AFT 401 call 8-21-2017
- AFT 401 call 8-28-17 (Quick Guide given in Immersions...and more)
- AFT 401 call 09-11-2017 - updates on recent immersions
- AFT 401 call 09-18-2017
- AFT 401 call 09-25-2017
- AFT 401 call 10-02-2017 - immersion survey & coupon code change
- AFT 401 call 10-16-2017 - marketing, vendor events
- AFT 401 call 10-23-2017 - special interest courses, free images, presentation slide creation tips
- AFT 401 call 10-30-2017 - updates on recently launched courses
- AFT 401 call 11-06-2017
- Level 2 Call 10-26-16
- Level 2 Call 10-31-16
- Level 2 Call 11-7-16 - Weight Loss PPT discussion, sample bottles...
- Level 2 Call 11-9-16 - Intuitive Eating Class, Lori's Class
- Level 2 Call 11-14-16 - Equestrian, Japanese Working Women, Etc
- Level 2 Call 12-5-16 - Review of Angie's and Lori's Demo Videos, Level 3 Discussion, In-Person Certification classes
- Level 2 and 3 Call: Kari's Writer's Class, Live Certification Classes, Level 3 in German and Japanese
- Level 2 Call 12-14-16: Oola, Kari Video, Japan Intro
- Level 2 Call 12-19-16: Review of classes and discussion of Internet marketing/funnels