About the instructor
Audrey Cheong is a Certified Aroma Freedom Technique Instructor.
She have started using Young Living Essentials Oils in 2014 and had incorporated into her lifestyle and she is passion about wellness, purpose and abundance.
She holds a strong advocate of Essential Oils for Emotional and Physical Health. Audrey believes that by listening and understanding each person as an individual and empowering them to take an active role in their healthcare plans and decisions.
Facebook Page: Funtastic About Oils
- Eight 1-Hour Online live weekly training and practice sessions led by Audrey Cheong, Certified Aroma Freedom Instructor,
- 3 months free access to new and archived webinars, including:
- How to Deepen Your Intuition with AFT
- Using AFT to Grow Your Young Living Business
- AFT for Mental Health Professionals
- AFT for Relationships
- More added monthly
- Messaging and Email support from Dr. Perkus or Certified Students
- In-Depth training on the background and theory behind the Aroma Freedom Technique
- Live demonstrations of AFT led by the teacher and Certified Students
- Live practice time with feedback by other students and the teacher
- An opportunity to clear out emotional issues that interfere with being an effective practitioner
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Instruction on how to grow your essential oils business using AFT
- Support on growing your client base with AFT
- Weekly support for staying on track with manifesting your intentions
Benefits of becoming certified in Aroma Freedom Technique also include:
- Certificate of Completion (Suitable for Framing)
- Listing on AFT website as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Ability to market yourself as a "Certified AFT Practitioner"
- Confidence in your ability to lead yourself or others through the Aroma Freedom Technique Process
Requirements for becoming certified:
- Attendance at live online training classes (at least 4 live + 4 archived)
- Submission of 6 AFT session tracking forms (5 on others and 1 on self)
- Submission of video demonstration of performing an AFT session with someone
- Passing grade on quizzes
- Submission of essay on your AFT journey
- Any additional requirements that Dr. Perkus may decide to be necessary to ensure competence